Supra Boats have developed the Team Supra WakeSquad in an effort to support Wakeboarders who are competing this season and want to develop their skills.
As a Supra WakeSquad member you will receive coaching from Morgan Haakma before the North Island Champs and Wake NZ Nationals Competitions this season, behind the 2020 Supra SA 550 towboat.
Supra WakeSquad members will receive:
*** 2 coaching sessions before the Wake NZ North Island Champs competition.
- Saturday 22nd Feb (7.30am – 11.30am)
- Sunday 23rd Feb (7.30am – 11.30am)
*** 4 coaching sessions before the Wake NZ Nationals Competition
- Saturday 28th Mar (7.30am – 11.30am)
- Sunday 29th March (7.30am – 11.30am)
- Saturday 11th April (7.30am – 11.30am)
- Sunday 12th April (7.30am – 11.30am)
*** A Supra Cap
You can apply to be part of Team Supra WakeSquad by simply telling us:
- A bit about yourself and why you love wakeboarding
- What your goals are for this and next season, and
- What motivates you to be a better wakeboarder
We are inviting riders of all levels to be part of the Supra WakeSquad, Coaching will be at Mangakino
- Cost per person $540 ($90 per day)
- Spaces are limited to 6 spots per season
Supra WakeSquad members will be featured on the Supra NZ Social media pages.