Nautique NZ have developed the Team Nautique NZ Wake Squad in an effort to support those wakeboarders who are competing and wanting to progress their skills.
As a Wake Squad member you will receive coaching from Regan Carlyon before the Wake NZ Competitions in the tournament towboat, the Nautique G23.
Wake Squad Members will receive:
- 2 coaching sessions before the Wake NZ Nationals
- Sat 4th April 7am – 10am
- Wed 15th April 3:30pm – 6:30pm
- A Nautique tee and hat OR a Nautique towel poncho
- 20% discount at Pro Shop Supply Co.
You can apply to be a part of the Team Nautique NZ Wake Squad by simply:
- Telling us about yourself and why you love wakeboarding
- What your goals are for this and next season
- Your favourite trick
We are inviting riders of all levels to be a part of the Wake Squad. Coaching will be on Lake Karapiro.
- Cost per person $220
- Spaces are limited to 5 spots per season
Wake Squad members will be featured on the Nautique NZ Social Media pages.